Friday, January 29, 2010

3/3 Funky Fooder

Cowboy boots to California sunsets. Tofu wraps and turkey meatloaf. Singing in the car to zoo visits to see capybaras. I am no normal dork. My interests lay somewhere between metaphysics, unique music, modern art, and interesting foods. Trying different kinds of foods has been breed into me. My jazz loving, people-person of a father and accent faking trouble maker of a mother made a point of expanding my culinary horizons at a very young age. Actually the first restaurant I ever visited was a traditional Japanese bar, where I crawled on the floor as a child. My favorite foods include tako sashimi (octopus), tofu, meatloaf, applesauce, and even sourdough bread. If my tastes tell you anything about my craziness I might as well be the alien in the china shop. I also love the different cultures, and way of eating. From with my fingers, to chop sticks, forks, or large spoons; I will try anything that doesn’t look like it will crawl off my plate. There are crazy scientific, artistic, cultural facts all around the internet that pertain to food! I plan to search the internet high and low for the most interesting, shocking, Alton Brown-esc food facts to wow your friends, your boss, your tax attorney, and your mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment